Take your marketing performance to the next level with digital strategy
Strategy is the magic behind the marketing. It’s the art and science of delivering interesting, compelling, and delightful content to the audience that will most appreciate it, and act on it.
It’s the how, when, where, and why of every piece of content in your marketing plan. A good strategy brings your marketing elements together in perfect harmony to complement each other and strengthen the whole. And that moment, when everything resonates with the right timing? That’s the moment that turns followers into fans.
A 3-phase process to evaluate and repair your directionless marketing.
If you or your marketing team is asking these questions….
“What should I post on social media and on which channels?”
“How can my business reach new audiences?”
“How can I speed up my sales process?”
“Should we post once a week? Every day? Five times a day?”
“How do we know if our social/email/ads are getting measurable results?”
“How do I get [insert magical number] of followers/subscribers?”
—then congratulations! You’re asking important questions, and these questions are all part of a digital marketing strategy. Most businesses can tell you what tools they’re using for their marketing. Can you also identify why and how you use those tools, and what results they deliver? That’s where the magic happens. That’s why we believe in using strategy. [link to new blog on this topic]
A strategy-based approach to your marketing tells you what’s working, what needs help, and what unrealized opportunities you have– and how to break that down into actionable tasks.
The agency approach to strategy for your in-house marketing
We designed this package for companies with a marketing person or small team who are highly proficient in their marketing tools, but need a big-picture guidance from an outside expert.
At the end of this program, you’re going to have a specific direction to take your digital marketing, with custom format and style examples to reference. You’ll have specific workflows and tasks to support your new marketing activities. And you’ll know how to evaluate your efforts going forward, so you can continue to adapt and refine your marketing efforts to get better results for your organization.
Who can benefit from this?
- Organizations who are ready to expand into digital marketing, or update their current digital marketing strategy.
- Organizations that are overwhelmed by too many marketing activities, with no way to tell what’s working best.
- Organizations with goals that require new or improved digital marketing tactics to achieve those goals.
Does one of these sound like you? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
How the process works
Phase 1: Assessment
Your Assessment starts with an intake questionnaire and 90-minute discussion (Zoom or phone) with creative director Julia Beers. After reviewing your current marketing program, you’ll receive a report summarizing the efficacy of your current digital marketing strategy and tools.
As you review the report, our team will prepare your new digital strategy.
Phase 2: Plan Creation & Recommendations
At the 60-minute Plan Overview Call, you and Julia will review your new Digital Marketing Strategy Plan, which covers:
- The tools & platforms that will get the best results for your organization
- A plan of what content gets posted where and when
- A “How-To” guide of best practices for different platforms (Facebook vs. email marketing) specific to YOUR brand.
- Recommended metrics and insights for your team to track and evaluate, and training on how to continue that going forward.
As part of the plan, you’ll receive:
- One-month content calendar with detailed post content, posting times, channel recommendations, and suggested creative.
- One-month email calendar with content, suggested audience segments, suggested creative, and post examples
- One-month digital ad plan with ad text, suggested creative,and target audience information
- Recommendations to improve the functioning of your marketing (e.g. set up segmented email audiences, enable Analytics on website, build targeted ad audiences on Facebook, etc.)
Phase 3: Implementation and Support
You’ll have access to two 30-minutes consultations within two months for follow-up questions, implementation assistance, and further guidance. You’ll also receive the following resources and templates to use in implementing your new strategy:
- Template: 12-month Content Planning Calendar spreadsheet ready for you to fill in your content based on your strategy
- Template: Tracking Your Social Media Metrics
- Guide to Business Engagement on Social Media
- Guide to Social Media Marketing Workflow
Let’s put some direction in your digital marketing.
Ready to explore more?
Book a call with us or send us an email to get started on your organization’s transformation.
Keep learning on our blog:
It is almost October, and for U.S. businesses, that means just one thing: the holidays are here. If you're a small or indie retailer, your holiday marketing should be ready to rock and roll in late October, which means the time to be developing that content is now (or...
What is social media strategy, exactly? Isn’t just what you post? We get asked this question all the time: “What should I be posting on social media?” And our reply is usually, “well, what do you want your posting to accomplish for your business?” Posting is just the...